Dibasic Ester (DBE)
Main compositions: Dimethyl succinate, dimethyl glutarate, dimethyl adipate. It is non-toxic, colorless transparent liquid with light ester aroma.
1. Wide boiling and distilling range.
2. Slow evaporation in normal temperature, but evaporations will speed up as temperature rise.
3. Excellent levelling property, can improve lustrousness, improve hiding powder of pigments, increase flexibility of paint film.
4. Miscible with most organic solvents.
5. Excellent stability, won't be oxidized and decomposed in normal conditions.
6. Has high flash point and low vapor tension, safe use.
Use: It is an environmentally sound solvent for coatings, and is mainly used as high boiling solvent for coating industry. It can take the place of isophorone, glycol ether, cyclohexanone etc. It is suitable for baking-type synthetic resin paint and high-temperature fast drying coil coatings, board coatings, auto coatings etc.
Packing & Transport: 200L galvanized iron drum, net wt. 220kgs/drum; transported as normal liquid.